Employment and Small Businesses
20th Dec, 14
Employment and Small Businesses What Business for Britain thinks?
– Businesses should be able to discriminate in favour of young British workers.
– Repeal the Agency Workers Directive.
– Conduct a skills review to better inform our education system and qualifications
– Encourage councils to provide more free parking for the high street.
– Simplify planning regulations and licences for empty commercial property vacant for over a year.
– Extend the right of appeal for micro businesses against HMRC action.
To find out more about all UKIP's latest policies click on Policies for People
VIDEO Margot Parker MEP - Small Business spokesperson at UKIP Conference Sept, 2014
VIDEO Lord Digby Jones - Importance of Business at UKIP Conference Sept, 2013
Labour will double paternity leave available to new fathers from two to four weeks. Business leaders have said the £150m move amounts to yet another business "tax". UKIP MEPs express “deep concern” over Labour paternity leave plans.