20th Dec, 14
– UKIP will scrap the HS2 project which is uneconomical and unjustified.
– UKIP opposes tolls on public roads and will let existing contracts for running toll roads expire.
– UKIP will maintain pensioner bus passes.
– UKIP will require foreign vehicles to purchase a Britdisc, before entry to the UK, in order to contribute to the upkeep of UK roads and any lost fuel duty.
– UKIP will ensure that speed cameras are used as a deterrent and not as a revenue raiser for local authorities.
To find out more about all UKIP's latest policies click on Policies for People
VIDEO Jill Seymour MEP - Transport spokesperson at UKIP Conference Sept, 2014